20 Ways to Make Your Wedding Fun
If you are a couple that’s known for your sense of humor or you’re just looking to add more fun to your wedding day, there are a lot of silly, creative, and simply wonderful ways to do it. Scroll down to find 20 fun wedding ideas and get ready to bring some laughter and lightness to your wedding.
1. Start by adding some whimsical style to your wedding look. Whether it’s colorful shoes, hats, or accessories, some glittering fabrics, feathers or jewels can make your style whimsical.
2. Take some silly shots with your photographer.
3. Rent a photo booth and fill it with funny props including signs, masks, and blow up toys.
4. Bring masks to wear for your bridal party photos.
5. Serve donuts instead of wedding cake and hang them on the wall.
6. Cut your wedding cake with a sword and be sure it’s not too sharp.
7. Don’t want a traditional cake? Try a piñata. It’s a great way to smash things up without getting frosting in your face!
8. Get some silly sunglasses to wear and give them as favors to your friends.
9. Incorporate some funny messages into your reception and ceremony.
10. Set up games to play. Try bouncy balls, limbo, or 3-legged races.
11. Get yourself a bouncy house to jump around in. No doubt the kids will want to use it too!
12. Dress up your Airstream or VW bus with lots of personal style.
13. Take a selfie at your ceremony and surprise your family and guests.
14. Go jump in the lake, or at least make it look like it.
15. Then go ahead and dive straight into the party pool.
16. Get crazy on the dance floor.
17. Dive into the mosh pit.
18. Give your guests some water pistols to shower you with.
19. Exit under a tunnel of light sabers.
20. End your night with a colorful display of fireworks!
Need more ideas for showing off your personal style? Check out our Photo Galleries to search, find and favorite the photos you love and the photographers who took them!