Bridal Hairstyles for Long Hair
If you love your long hair and want to show it off at your wedding, there are lots of beautiful bridal hairstyles to choose from. Soft curls and crimped locks look lovely pulled up or let loose, and romantic braided hairstyles do wonders to emphasize the back of your wedding dress. Today we’re bringing you 13 gorgeous hairdos worn by real brides with long hair, from meticulously coiffed looks with bangs to wild tresses blowing in the wind. Pick the one you love and share it with your hairstylist! Whether your tresses go all the way to your waist or simply touch your shoulders one of these romantic bridal hairstyles will add a touch of glamour to your bridal look. Experiment with different curling techniques and consider embellishing your hairstyle with delicate hair accessories to achieve the perfect blend of sophistication and allure.
If you aren't already blessed with curls and you want to wear them at your wedding, here are a few tips for keeping curls looking gorgeous all day.
1) Don't wash your hair right before you curl it. Waiting a day will make your hair less soft and more able to curl.
2) Prep your hair with mousse or texture spray before curling.
3) Use a high-quality curling iron or big rollers, The barrel size of the iron will determine the size of the curl.
4) Don't brush your curls out until you are ready to be seen, and consider using your hands to gently separate them instead of a brush. If you brush your curls right away it is unlikely your hairstyle will last through the night.
5) Professionals apply hairspray to bridal hairstyles to keep the curls from coming loose and to manage fly-aways. Bring a trial size with you to keep in your purse and have a curling iron on hand for touch ups.
Want more beautiful ideas for your wedding look? Check out our Fashion Galleries where you'll find bridal hairstyles, makeup and wedding dresses that will make you swoon!